1. Starbucks! Whether you love it or hate it, there’s no denying that their super out-there menu items are pretty damn cool.
Like the new limited edition Unicorn Frappuccino, which has been basically impossible to avoid on Instagram over the last 24 hours.
2. But the Unicorn Frapp is ~nothing~ compared to the awesome things you can get at Starbucks around the world – like in Taiwan, where you can get this popcorn coffee Frappuccino.
It also comes served on a little inflatable ring, because WHY NOT?
3. Maybe you’ve tried something more traditional with a twist, like this honey latte from Starbucks in France.
4. Or maybe a food item is more your preference, like this delicious-looking cheesecake from Starbucks in Turkey.
5. Whatever it is, tell us about your coolest international Starbucks discovery in the comments, and your submission could be featured in a future BuzzFeed Community post or video!